Dr. Ofer Grosbard is a clinical psychologist with an additional degree in Conflict Analysis and Resolution from the Institute for Conflict Analysis and Resolution at George Mason University. An expert in multi-cultural education and psychology; a lecturer at Haifa University; at the Arab Academic College for Education in Haifa and a research fellow at the Israel National Defense College. He published articles and seven books that have been translated into different languages and received awards.
- The Quran: a Guide for Education, with illustrative stories and psychological explanations. Hebrew edition: Ben-Gurion Univ., 2008.
- Dialogue - 123 Therapeutic Stories from Traditional Society and their Solution. Hebrew edition: Ben-Gurion Univ., 2007.
- Cracking the Cultural Code. Hebrew edition: Ben-Gurion Univ., 2007.
- Menachem Begin - A Portrait of a Leader, Biography, Hebrew edition, Resling, Tel Aviv, 2006. English edition: The National Defense College 2007. Based on Ph.D. dissertation, George Mason University, U.S.
- Israel on the Couch - The Psychology of the Peace Process, Hebrew edition, Yediot Ahronot, Tel-Aviv, 2000; German edition, Patmos, 2001; English edition, SUNY, January 2003.
- The Arab Within, a political-psychological novel which attempts to explain the deeply-rooted emotions involved in the Israel-Arab conflict. Published in Hebrew in 2000 by Tamuz Publishers;
- License for Insanity, a novel about an adolescent girl undergoing psychoanalysis in a psychiatric ward. Published in Hebrew, Yaron Golan, 1994.
- Quranet - a Bridge between Islam and the West - which is based upon the book "The Quran: a Guide for Education" - was chosen to represent Israel in "Facing Tomorrow" - the Israeli Presidential Conference 2008.
- Menachem Begin - A Portrait of a Leader, Biography, awarded Menachem Begin Heritage Center Research Prize for year 2004.
- The Arab Within was awarded the Hebrew Writers Association's Book of the Year prize, 2000.